Hold / 1XX Блок кодованої інформації
1-- Блок кодованої інформації
Definition and scope of Fields
This block contains coded fixed length data element related to the item or copy recorded in it.
- 100 General Processing Data
- 170 Coded Data Field : Acquisition Status
- 171 Coded Data Field : Collection Management
- 172 Coded Data Field : Information Service Policy
- UNIMARC bibliographic fields valid in UNIMARC holdings records:
- 130 Coded Data Field : Microforms
- 135 Coded Data Field : Electronic Resources
- 141 Coded Data Field : Copy Specific Attributes
Field 100 is Mandatory in every record. Other fields are entered as required by the type of the statement of the holding.
Notes on Field Contents
Data in these fields is generally defined in terms of the position of a character in a subfield, counting the first character following the subfield identifier as 0. If a bibliographic agency does not supply any coded information in a given field, the field will be omitted unless mandatory. If some data in a field is supplied but not all, the omitted data element positions will contain fill characters.