Hold / 3XX Блок приміток
3-- Блок приміток
Definition and scope of fields
This block contains notes, free text statements that are used to provide additional information dealing with the item or copy in hand. Notes may include such information as restriction on access, physical condition, etc.
The following fields are defined:
- 300 General Notes
- 301 Notes Pertaining to Identification Numbers
- 302 Notes Pertaining to Coded Information
- 371 Notes on Information Service Policy
- 372 Notes on Physical Characteristics of an Item
- 373 Notes Pertaining to Copy History
- 375 Notes Pertaining to Copy and Version Identification
- UNIMARC bibliographic fields valid in UNIMARC holdings records:
- 310 Notes Pertaining to Binding and Availability
- 316 Notes Relating to the Copy in the Hand
- 317 Provenance Note
- 318 Action Note
- 345 Acquisition Information Note
The fields in 3-- block are optional.
Notes on field content
All information notes are in a textual form suitable for display to the public, for whom they are intended. Information relating to the formal bibliographic description of the item shall not be recorded in the Note Block unless needed to resolve ambiguity. Notes intended primarily to guide cataloguers are carried in the field 830 General cataloguer's note.